Organise your Holidays in Corsica
Your Ultimate Guide to the Best Holidays in Corsica
- Plan your trip: Flights, Ferries, Cars
- Obtain information from Tourism Offices, Event Organisers, Tour
- Find a Summer Rental, a Hotel, a Holiday Residence
Hotel, a Resort Village with tons of activities and entertainment, Bungalows,
Villas, Furnished Flats, Camping Grounds. All types of accommodations.
- Have fun: Cultural Activities and Sports - Scuba
Diving, Hiking, Cruises and, of course, Beaches.
Exploring Corsica with CorseWeb means discovering
the thousand and one reasons to spend your holidays in Corsica, or simply
getting to know the most beautiful island in the Mediterranean a little
- Themes: Nature, History, Culture, Food &
Drink, Museums, Corsican Language, etc.
- Region by Region Guide: Ajaccio, Bastia, Bonifacio,
Calvi, Cap Corse, Cargese, La Costa Serena, Corte, Ile-Rousse, Piana,
Porto, Porto-Vecchio, Propriano, Saint-Florent, Sagone, Solenzara, Sartène.